Meet the Owners!
Hello everyone! We are the Green family and we are thrilled and honored to be the new owners of We Rock the Spectrum – Fort Myers! Please note: The gym will be closed tomorrow, Monday, November 1st for deep cleaning and sanitation.
We are so excited to be joining the WRTS family! As natives of the Southwest Florida region, we are committed to making a difference locally. We left behind careers in retail and insurance to join the WRTS family and look forward to serving our community.
Our inspiration to join the WRTS family came from the sudden passing of our son in November 2018. Connor passed away at the age of 5 in a tragic car crash. The support we received from our community was overwhelming and humbling. As the years have passed, our hearts have been opened to the needs of those around us, especially the needs of children. With the kindness we received during our time of need, we knew we needed to find a way to pay it forward. We immediately fell in love with the mission and goals of We Rock – to be a safe space and provide support for families in need. We knew we had found a place where we could make a difference.
We are committed to providing the same welcoming atmosphere and positive experience that you have come to expect from WRTS Fort Myers. Please stay tuned to social media as we will update the business hours daily during this transition period. We thank you all for your support and look forward to seeing you very soon!
The Green Family (Colt, Ashley, Reagan, and Rory)
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination